The following is a brief introduction about Charles K. Seavey. Contact Mr. Seavey directly if you need the details the legal brief can’t provide.
Charles K. Seavey’s education is quite prolific:
- JD at the University of California, Berkeley (Boalt Hall),
- MBA at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business (Finance and Accounting),
- And an AB at Stanford University (English).
Charles K. Seavey’s writings:
- The Anomalous Lack of an International Bankruptcy Court, Berkeley Journal of International Law, Vol. 24, Issue 2 (2006).
Charles K. Seavey is an attorney in San Francisco, California. Charles K. Seavey‘s cases as an attorney, forensic accountant and law clerk include:
- Sidibe v. Sutter Health, No. 12-cv-4854-LB (N.D. Cal 2013) (developed antitrust action; survived 9th Cir. review);
- In re Priceline.com Securities Litigation, No. 3:00-cv-01884 (D. Conn 2007) (securities class action; forensic accountant; $80 million settlement);
- In re Marvell Technology Group Ltd. Derivative Litigation, No. C-06-03894 RMW (N.D. Cal 2007) (derivative litigation; authored complaint; $54.9 million in financial benefits for company);
- Estrada v. Kaiser, No. 15-15133 (9th Circuit) (labor class action; lead counsel);
- Yahoo v. Media Relevance, No. 114-CV-264874 (Santa Clara Superior Court) (intellectual property; counsel for defendants);
- Moore v. Halliburton, 2002 U.S. Dist. Ct. Pleadings 15802 (N.D. Tex. Mar. 9, 2005) (securities class action; developed case and authored reference complaint that twice survived Supreme Court review; $100 million settlement);
- Mashreqbank, PSC v. ING Group N.V., 2013 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 154345 (S.D.N.Y. Oct. 25, 2013) (breach of an investment advisory agreement; authored complaint; forensic accountant; confidential settlement).